The lavender at TESLI is ready for harvest! Come join us for some hands-on fun in the garden, Sunday April 26th. 10:30AM-12:30PM
- Learn about growing lavender in Phoenix
- Tips on which lavender to plant
- Harvest flowers and prep for drying
- Strip previously dried lavender
- Learn how to make tea, lavender cookies, infused oils, sachets, and hydrosols
- Take lavender goodies home!
The Enlightenment and Simple Living Institute
9434 N. 9th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021
Dorena Rode, Ph.D., LMT
Dorena Rode has been studying and using plant medicines since 1981. She has taught herbal medicine classes at the California School of Herbal Studies, Dry Creek Herb Farm, Northern California Women’s Herbal Symposium, and the Sutter Integrative Health Center in Davis. She has a BA in chemistry and her graduate research (funded by National Institute of Health – National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine) focused on herbs used in female reproductive issues. She loves plants and promotes sustainable growing and harvesting.
Recommended donation $18
(707) 291-7731 talk/text